Travelling with Skånetrafiken tickets to Ven
It is possible to buy a ticket to Ven through Skånetrafiken's various sales channels. But there is a lot to consider regarding Skånetrafiken's tickets to Ven.
• Those who choose to buy a ticket to Ven with Skånetrafiken's Jojo travel card receive a 10 percent discount. The tickets that can be purchased are single adult and single child. Note that Skånetrafiken’s Duo ticket cannot be purchased for the trip to Ven. If you would like to bring your bicycle, you must buy a ticket for your bicycle at Ventrafiken.
• Tickets purchased through Skånetrafiken are unreserved. Ventrafiken always recommend passengers to book tickets as passengers with unreserved tickets may have to wait very long before they get on a boat to or from Ven.
• Keep safe the ticket receipt. Ventrafiken's personnel do not have access to equipment to verify the Jojo cards, which is why a valid ticket receipt is required.
• If your Jojo Period card is valid for travel in the whole of Skåne or for zones 551 (Landskrona) and 550 (Ven, Bäckviken), the card is valid when shown with the top-up receipt for travel to and from Ven. Passengers with this type of card may travel as booked passengers.
• An Öresund Rund-biljettern ticket is not valid or applicable for a discount on Ventrafiken’s ferry tickets.
• Jojo Summer is not valid or applicable for a discount on Ventrafiken’s ferry tickets.
Outside the terminal in Landskrona there is a Skånetrafiken ticket machine where it is possible to buy tickets and top-up Jojo cards. Even in Bäckviken port in Ven there is a Skånetrafiken ticket machine.
If you are planning to ride the bus on Ven, the cheapest fare is by using your Jojo-card or by buying your bus ticket on the Skånetrafiken app. You can top up your Jojo-card in the ticket machines in the harbour in Landskrona or on Ven.
Interested in reading more about Skånetrafiken click here.