It is not possible to buy a single ticket to Ven through Skånetrafiken’s various sales channels.
• If you have a 30-day ticket for the whole of Skåne or if Landskrona Skeppsbron and Ven Bäckviken is included in your zone, your ticket is valid on Ventrafiken. You can buy a 30-day ticket in Skånetrafikens app or attach the ticket to your Skånetrafiken card.
• If you are travelling with Skånetrafiken’s new card: Remeber to keep the ticket receipt as Ventrafiken’s personnel do not have access to equipment to verify the cards. This is why a valid ticket receipt is required.
• Skånetrafiken’s Single, 24-hour and 72-hour tickets are not valid on Ventrafiken.
• Skånetrafiken’s Öresund round-ticket is not valid or applicable for a discount on Ventrafiken’s ferry tickets.
• Skånetrafiken’s Summer ticket is not valid or applicable for a discount on Ventrafiken’s ferry tickets.
If you are planning to ride the bus on Ven, the cheapest fare is by using the Skånetrafiken app.
Interested in reading more about Skånetrafiken click here.
Go to news archive or go to the homepage